Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Freedom from Fear

A few days ago I started a program that is called the "31 Days to Freedom from Fear." I started it because I started worrying a lot at night about different things about what I said to a person or how I should have done things a little different. I started worrying about past events a lot. I probably wasted an hour every night worrying about stuff. So I started this program because I believe that I can break free from fear that is keeping me in bondage. You can check out the program in the link below:

http://www.soulshepherding.org/articles/bible-verses/bible-verses-for-the-soul-31-days-to-freedom-from-fear/
.

2 comments:

  1. I think what you are talking about is reflecting on what happened during the day. I do this all the time :(. If you learn from your mistake, you are better off. If you are not sure if you hurt a person, you could talk to them the next day. If you dwell on the mistake and let it get you down, then that's guilt. Just praying for the person you think you might have offended, will restore peace between you (if you are not sure you did anything wrong). Put it in God's hand and ask Him to help you do better. I think we all do this because we don't want to repeat the same mistakes. We just need to let God carry the burden for us and give us the power to do what's right.

    ReplyDelete