Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Meditation + Worship = New Levels

Wow, am I so shocked as to what happened to me last night during the service that happened at Calvary UPC! It all happened when we were all worshiping Jesus when Gateway Bible College was singing on stage. When I was just normally singing and worshiping the Lord, then all of a sudden I started meditating on the song for no reason. I was meditating and worshiping all at once which was totally new to me. Then all of a sudden Gods presence hit me in new ways that I have never felt before. The Lord had taught me something new and now I just wanted to encourage all of you to do the same thing. Just start meditating on the words while your worshiping the Lord! I will guarantee that the Lord will touch you in new ways too. Whenever I am at home and I start worshiping the Lord to a song and start meditating then the Lord does it over and over again. The Lord is so awesome, and I will worship him upon hours and hours each day!

Kudos and Thanks to Adam Finley to inviting me and to Pastor Labat and his family for everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment