Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Words to leave us trapped!

There are six words that can leave us trapped in bondage throughout out lives. Those words are Should, ought, if only, and what if. If you use these words anywhere then you are setting up a boundary for yourself and other people. You will destroy friendships this way!

I have experienced this throughout my life and now the Lord is helping me to destroy my fear of what people are thinking about me, so I would like to give him the praise! All of these are fears that will control and ruin your life. They will waste your time, and resources. They will create all different kinds of fears in your life.

Isaiah 41:10

New King James Version (NKJV)

10 Fear not, for I am with you;
Be not dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you,
Yes, I will help you,
I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.’

If you would like to go through a 31 days to Freedom from Fear fast then click here!

God loves you so much that he doesn't want you to ruin your life through fear! I hope you won't. God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment