Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Why do I have to be a Virgin?

1 Thessalonians 4:3-4New King James Version (NKJV)

For this is the will of God, your sanctification: that you should abstain from sexual immorality; that each of you should know how to possess his own vessel in sanctification and honor,

The majority of the world thinks that sex before marriage is ok, when it is not. In their lust, people want to sex whenever they want. People have gone so far as to sleep with multiple guys or girls, even when they are the same gender as they are. It is sick, and is sinful! The spiritual morality of the world has gone down by leaps and bounds. 

I want to say that I am still a Virgin. I can also say that I have almost messed up multiple times, but the Lord has kept me from sexual immorality. This was in a time period where I didn't know how to control my emotions. I was a weak man then, but the Lord has kept me and held me tight. Now, I have come out stronger then before, and I know how to control myself better then before.

What does this have to do with this subject? Everything! If the Lord can help me out of my weak emotions where I was questioning things and very confused with myself, then he can also help you too. If the Lord has kept me from sexual immorality then he can keep you from it too. 

virginity























































































































































































































1.
the state or condition of being a virgin.
2.
the state or condition of being pure, fresh, or unused.

A Virgin means a person who has never had sexual intercourse. *Dictionary.com

Hebrews 13:4New King James Version (NKJV)

Marriage is honorable among all, and the bed undefiled; but fornicators and adulterers God will judge.


No comments:

Post a Comment