Friday, October 10, 2014

If you seek Me then you will find Me!

Jeremiah 29:11-13 NKJV

For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord , thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope. Then you will call upon Me and go and pray to Me, and I will listen to you. And you will seek Me and find Me, when you search for Me with all your heart.
__________________________________________

I was going through a hard week of going through a relapse of playing computer games. When I was praying 2 days ago, the Lord showed me these verses when I was praying and reading the Word. This really grabs me because when I seek the Lord with all of my heart, then I will find the Lord. In fact, the only thing I can do is seek the Lord and spread the gospel. I used to try all sorts of things to try to remove my addiction. But, now I figured out that I can only rely on the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment