Friday, July 20, 2012

Plan a budget!

Its been 6 months since the Lord has deeply my business, but I had one problem that had me worried a lot every week of every month. I was worried about finances even though my finances was enough for me every month. It took a toll on me and I made an attempt to destroy my fear by going through a bible study called "31 days to Freedom from Fear." It only helped me destroy my fear of anxiety but it didn't destroy my fear from finances. God would even bless me with more money then I should have every month but I still had that fear that I was using up too much money or that I was going to run out of money quickly.

Not Anymore!

Ever since I had placed a budget on my finances, my fear of finances has gone out of my life. The Lord has removed this fear and I want to praise him because of it. I suggest you do the same so you can have peace of mind every single month, and that you are very confident that you will never run out of money as long as the Lord is blessing you each month. The Lord bless you as you get financially free from the bondage of fear of finances.

No comments:

Post a Comment