Friday, August 1, 2014

The Master Mechanic

A few weeks ago I bought a 1996 Honda Accord, and I went to get a compression test on the engine to see how the engine was doing. My mechanic told me that the score came out to be 90 which is a very bad score for the engine. I prayed and talked to the Lord about my car and what am I going to do. The Lord told me not to worry about it. I then asked the Lord to raise the compression score up so my car doesn't die in a year. I did another compression test on my car with another friend helping me because I would like to learn how to repair my own car. The compression came out to be 120! I could not believe it. The Lord fixed my engine in my car. He doesn't just heal people, he can heal cars.

I can now call him the Master Mechanic!


No comments:

Post a Comment