Saturday, November 17, 2012

Devotional: Learn something new

This is what I wrote in the OLGA (Online Gamers Anonymous) Community.

Proverbs 1:5 (New King James Version)

Proverbs 1:5

New King James Version (NKJV)
A wise man will hear and increase learning,
And a man of understanding will attain wise counsel,

I encourage you to read a book today, and learn a lot on your favorite topic today, because that is how we are going to grow in this world. You know, we can't just keep doing the same old thing every single day. We have to learn something so that we can grow, and change ourselves for the better every single day.

Prayer: 

Higher Power (Lord) Help me to learn and do your will today, and every day. Help me to grow in you and be like the wise man who will hear and increase in learning. Help me to be a man of understanding who will attain will counsel. Help me to increase in you every single day. Help my fellow OLGA buddies to quit their gaming addictions and to find you. In Jesus Name, Amen!

Challenge Question:

What can I learn today that will help me feel and be like a wise humbled man today?

What can I do differently today that will help me defeat addictions in my life?

No comments:

Post a Comment